In a world of advancing multi-coloured blocks... Where the only way to destroy them is to arrange them in groups of at least four... You are the only hope.
You never wanted this. You wanted a simple life with you family. But that all changed when the blocks came. They advanced in rows of ten consuming all in their path. At first the scientists were at a loss but they eventually found a way to fight back... rearrange them so they connect into groups of at least four and then... BOOM.
- Primary button: Takes a block if no block is currently taken or places a currently taken block back. Clicks the highlighted option on menus.
- Secondary button: Takes a block if no block is currently taken, else swaps the blocks.
- Use Arrows key to move
- Z is the primary button
- X is the secondary button
- Use d-pad to move
- A is the primary button
- B is the secondary button
- Hit the thing on the screen... it should work
I'd love to know what you think so feel free to rate or leave a comment.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Also available on
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.